General Question

Jude's avatar

A Canuck here, and I would like to get a student visa and go to school in the U.S., what do I need to do?

Asked by Jude (32098points) September 20th, 2011

You get a lovely toque and some maple sugar cookies in the shape of a maple leaf, if you answer this question.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

See if this works.
I’ll pass on the toque but don’t think of screwing me with a small coookie. (That came out a little weird)

janbb's avatar

What is about you and language Adie? :-)

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

@janbb I don’t know. I seem to be dyslexic lately. (Sorry mods)

wilma's avatar

Some US immigration info here, and some Michigan State visa information here. (I just used Michigan state as an example because that is where my sister got her MSW.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther