General Question

harv0811's avatar

How does one enroll in a teacher exchange program?

Asked by harv0811 (5points) July 6th, 2008

I’m an instrumental music teacher in California

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

MaryW's avatar

I would check with the student exchange systems in most public schools. They are really very up on it and are quite extensive. I am sure it is a small leap from there to finding teacher programs.
Good luck :-)

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther