General Question

jeanmay's avatar

Should I get any jabs before traveling to South Korea?

Asked by jeanmay (3429points) August 9th, 2008

I’m currently living in the UK and am about to move to South Korea with my family. Which jabs, if any, should I have before we go? Where does one find such information for future reference?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

tinyfaery's avatar

jab = injection?

gailcalled's avatar

Check with Brit. Embassy or with your doctor. Here’s a start.

(jab = innoculation)

gailcalled's avatar

I googled (South Korea required innoculations)

loser's avatar

Jab. I’ve learned something new today.

loser's avatar

Yeah, Google rocks, huh Gail!!!

(Hint! Hint!)

gailcalled's avatar

@winner: too subtle…clarify ;-)

marinelife's avatar

Here are the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control in the U.S. I am sure Britain has a similar official site.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther