General Question

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Please help me find out the name of these chocolate swirls?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (19606points) 1 week ago

They are like Hershey’s kisses but unwrapped and in a handful in a box

They are all one type of chocolate, and not bon bons.

You can get in them in boxes and from the bulk bin of a store in that you can buy by the scoop.

They are swirled chocolate. They come in different types like macaroons and mints. They don’t have coconut and taste like wax

I used to buy them from department stores like Zellers when I was a kid.

I would like to buy some.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

I think that they are called rosettes Milk chocolate.

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Yes. Just not dark chocolate. I prefer Milk chocolate.

snowberry's avatar

It says. milk chocolate. There is a dark chocolate one though.

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

@snowberry Thanks. I just needed the name. For now my memory problems irk me. Will order in person or before Christmas.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther