General Question

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

When is the new Band-Aid coming in the market?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (24037points) 1 week ago

Where it comes off with a spray of water?

Is called Band-off.

Have you tried it?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

LadyMarissa's avatar

I hadn’t heard about this, but it sounds like a gimmick to me. I work hard to find a Band-aid that will stay on. I do NOT want a Band-aid that comes off anytime it gets wet. I put on the Band-aid & then need to wash my hands…poof…Band-aid gone. Then I need another. So, when the Band-off comes out, I will NOT be buying them. Thanks for the heads up!!!

smudges's avatar

I found something called Band-Off on Amazon. It’s not a band-aid, it’s a liquid you spray on a band-aid to make it come off easily for those wimps who are scared to just ‘rip it off’. Came out in December 2018. Don’t know if it’s the same thing the OP mentions, but I couldn’t find anything else called Band-Off.

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

@smudges Thanks. I can’t find it online on Amazon. Please provide a link?

LadyMarissa's avatar

@RedDeerGuy1 Band-off on Amazon. Funny thing in looking into this further is that you can also use “Good Gone” & get the same outcome. I keep a bottle of Goo Gone in my cabinet for when needed & I can get a big bottle for about the same $ amount as the little bottle of Band-off. So, I don’t think I’ll be buying it!!!

ragingloli's avatar

Why would I want it come off with water? That is what annoys me most: They come off when they get wet. Can not even wash my hands without having to put on another one.

smudges's avatar

@ragingloli He had it wrong. It’s a special spray that you spray on the bandaid to make it loosen. I guess it’s for wimps.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther