General Question

VisionaryAdvait's avatar

What do you call a committee that is responsible for dealing with other groups?

Asked by VisionaryAdvait (167points) January 18th, 2009

Dealing with a sort of activism group and trying to find a simple clarifying name for a committee that deals with liaisons to other groups and building up relations with them?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

funkdaddy's avatar

“Reach Out Committee”? It’s not crazy formal and gets the basics across.

bythebay's avatar

Community Outreach Committee
Partnership Liaison Committee
Public/Partner Relations Committee

Are you looking for a name that you can’t recall or are you trying to make up a new name? I’m not sure I totally understand the Q?

AlfredaPrufrock's avatar

Oversight Committee
Governance Committee
Directing Committee

steelmarket's avatar

Bridge Committee
Contact Committee

fireside's avatar

Advisory Board

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther