General Question

bright_eyes00's avatar

Where can I get a picture like this?

Asked by bright_eyes00 (1343points) July 3rd, 2009

I would like to find a picture that is white with a offwhite shaded image of a flower (like a lily or rose or something) help? where could i obtain one?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

jrpowell's avatar

Find a picture and I will fire up Photoshop. But I don’t want to waste my time without knowing exactly what you want.

YARNLADY's avatar

this or maybe here or how about this

whatthefluther's avatar

What you are describing sounds like a piece of stationery with a floral watermark. Here is one with a holly watermark. See ya….wtf

augustlan's avatar

Try searching for ‘monochromatic flower pictures’ on a poster/art website.

whatthefluther's avatar

This site has several, including one with a rose on the second page. Good luck to you.
See ya…

alive's avatar


google images.

tadpole's avatar

@YARNLADY hey that third image was nice…

YARNLADY's avatar

@tadpole clip art images

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther