General Question

xboxfan's avatar

Can I use this (link down below) to connect speakers to my t.v?

Asked by xboxfan (110points) April 7th, 2010

Can I use CD Home Music System by Durabrand to connect to my t.v? If so, how do I do it?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

DarkScribe's avatar

If you wish though it isn’t what it was designed for – why would you want to? It is a CD Player and they will generally have an auxiliary input. Use that.

aprilsimnel's avatar

Well, you’ll need RCA cables. If your TV and your system there has these outputs, then you need these RCA cables.

But I agree with @DarkScribe, that system isn’t designed for handling the sound of a TV. You need speakers with the wattage and frequency response and all that. You’d be better off getting something like the photo in the link. It’s only $100.

xboxfan's avatar

@aprilsimnel i have the RCA cables, but do you know how to cnnect it?

aprilsimnel's avatar

I’d need to see the back of both to give you a good answer.

xboxfan's avatar

both t.v and stereo?

aprilsimnel's avatar

This might be more helpful to you than me seeing your components.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther