General Question

rexpresso's avatar

Is there a keyboard shortcut for this button on the Mac OS X ?

Asked by rexpresso (920points) May 26th, 2010

Please see

I’d like to click it and unclick it via the keyboard… it’s useful for web browsing.


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

timtrueman's avatar

Hide Toolbar / Show Toolbar in Finder windows: Option-Command-T (source)

rexpresso's avatar

@timtrueman thanks but unfortunately it works in Finder and not on Firefox…

jrpowell's avatar

Try Command + Shift + F in Firefox

rexpresso's avatar

@johnpowell nope : ( thks nyway..

benhodgson's avatar

If it helps your search, the “official” name for this button is the “lozenge”.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther