General Question

kenshi's avatar

Is there any university in South Korea that offers postgraduate degrees (Master Degree) in English?

Asked by kenshi (1points) July 29th, 2010

Main i am interested in the computer science field.

Any links or names of universities are highly appreciated!


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

weeveeship's avatar

Korea University offers Graduate Level studies in English Language and Literature.

Hope that helps.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther