General Question

desiree333's avatar

Do I have to go to Glendon to take psychology courses (Ba) at York University (Toronto)

Asked by desiree333 (3206points) September 29th, 2010

I have to start applying to universities next month. It seems like York University has a good psychology program, but it says the courses are offered by the Glendon facuilty which is a sub-division of York I think. Would all of my classes be at Glendon, it seems really small and I would rather go to York. I’m not sure if it is just a seperate building on campus or a whole other thing. I am looking to get my Ba in clinical psychology.

P.S Also if anyone knows if the University of Toronto has a psychology program that would be helpful. (I don’t see one on their website)

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

sliceswiththings's avatar

I think this is a question you should ask the York admissions office.

Jude's avatar

Uh, yeah, check with admissions.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther