blueberry_kid's avatar

(Possibly NSFW) Do you find it funny if a guy stares at your boobs?

Asked by blueberry_kid (5640 points ) September 2nd, 2011

At school, guys are always wanting girls for big boobs, or huge butt. For me, it’s a little bit of both. But, there arte about 2 or 3 guys that ALWAYS stare at my boobs. I haven’t really noticed my butt. (Obviuosly.) I honestly don’t think it’s funny, but degrading, perverted, and really weird. I don’t stare at man tits.

Do you like it, think it’s funny, or want to kick them square in the balls?

trailsillustrated's avatar

its not funny

KateTheGreat's avatar

I don’t really give a shit. Boobs are boobs.

Cruiser's avatar

I don’t hold it against him….look but don’t touch!

Aethelflaed's avatar

Not really. I mean, it’s no more degrading than when I see some guy that’s totally ripped in the park and go “daaaamn”. The problem is when I’m talking to them and they can’t cut it out and look at my eyes. But just looking from across the room? If I had a problem with it, I’d either have to stop looking at others myself or be a huge hypocrite.

deni's avatar

Boobs are awesome. I dont mind if someone wants to enjoy mine from a distance, I get to play with them and carress them and jiggle them all I want, I feel bad that men cant do the same. Haha!

AshLeigh's avatar

I know they’re gonna do that, but I think they should at least be less obvious about it…

digitalimpression's avatar

I would consider it flattering. They like a part of your body. Is that so bad?

Then again, I’m probably one of those boob watchers. I can’t help it. There’s an allure I can’t escape.

WillWorkForChocolate's avatar

If I put them out there for viewing (like wearing a snug top or low-cut top) then I expect looks. I don’t mind the looking. It’s the drooling or touching that would make it a problem.

I’ll admit that I myself stare at pretty boobies. //( o Y o )\\

deni's avatar

@WillWorkForChocolate Me too! They’re just so fantastic.

WillWorkForChocolate's avatar

Boobies are fantastic! They’re just so darn fluffy and pretty and squooshy, lol.

linguaphile's avatar

They’re teenage boys. Their eyes will learn how to be discreet in a few years.

dappled_leaves's avatar

I think there’s a middle ground between forcing yourself to laugh when you don’t find it funny and kicking them in the balls. Just get their attention, point to your eyes and tell them “I’m up here”. It’s a classic for a reason.

sophiesword's avatar

oh just relax @blueberry_kid let them make a fool out of themselves, just sit back and take in the compliments. Men and their fascination with boobs, it’s one of the unsolved mysteries of life. Don’t beat your self up trying to figure this out, you will get no where :)

But yea if he touches, take of your shoe and slap his head of with it.

msbcd's avatar

As long as it’s my bf staring, I don’t mind one bit!

Keep_on_running's avatar

I just get annoyed and roll my eyes in my head…you can’t help some guy’s lack of self-control. It’s just another thing women have to deal with in life, but it’s definitely not funny at all for me.

mazingerz88's avatar

It’s fine as long as they don’t take pictures or use a magnifying glass. Lol. I’m a boob gawker too but has mastered the art of seeing without looking. Again, lol.

Ayesha's avatar

I don’t really care. As Sophiesword said, it’ll remain an unsolved mystery. But touching is unacceptable, that is if it’s not your boyfriend.

Never really noticed it.

Leanne1986's avatar

If I notice a bloke staring at my boobs while I am walking down the street or something like that then I find it funny and harmless. After all, we all check people out and accidently stare at the wrong place at times. However, if (like in your case) the same person/people were constantly staring at them then I would consider that rude and, quite frankly, really immature.

linguaphile's avatar

@mazingerz88 Ah, you just made my point exactly. :D

Pied_Pfeffer's avatar

It’s funny if it’s a glance. If they stare? No. It means that something is amiss with my top or their behavior has moved from funny to rude.

stardust's avatar

There’s not much to stare at where my boobs are concerned I’m afraid.