Who wants to play the five-worded, alphabetic alliteration game? Volume # "4".
Create a sentence with five words where the first letter in each sentence starts with the same letter.
1. Your sentence must contain five words (but you may include small words like: to, a, and, it, is, etc…)
2. It must be a coherent sentence, not just random words strung together
3. The first letter of each word must be the same letter
4. This letter must be the next alphabetically to the previous sentence
5. Once we reach Z start with A
6.If you find the letter X too difficult, you can use words with x in them and capitalize the x, i.e. eXcited. (Or skip it.)
7. Please, don’t respond twice in a row. Give other people a chance
1. Have fun!