General Question

andrew's avatar

Where can I find this symbol?

Asked by andrew (16380points) June 28th, 2007

I'm looking for an art-nouveau leaf-like symbol, used maybe during pre-1950's bookprinting to separate sections (used like an <hr>). I know I've seen it used on some webpages recently, I just can't find them.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther