General Question

fortris's avatar

Good PS2/PS3 games?

Asked by fortris (680points) July 18th, 2008

Excluding the God of War series, Resistance, Metal Gear Solid, UT3, Rock Band, Gutar Hero and Haze*

*Haze sucks. We all know it.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

20 Answers

robmandu's avatar

Burnout

I like that you get to crash and damage the cars whilst driving ridiculously fast.

robhaya's avatar

PS3 COD 4, GTA IV, Ratchet and Clank, SKATE, and Assassins Creed- These are my favorite games for the P3

R

monsoon's avatar

COD 4, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, GTA 4.

fortris's avatar

I forgot to exclude burnout, COD4, uncharted and GTA 4. I mean older games.

monsoon's avatar

You said ps3. Uncharted is older. So is COD 4.

fortris's avatar

The PS3 is like a year old.

Wine3213's avatar

Devil May Cry Series
Grand Turismo Series

XCNuse's avatar

What the heck do you want?

Explain what Genre of games you’re looking for, it’s quite obvious we don’t know what you want, especially after 7 replies and you’re still “oh i forgot to add those to the list”.

What do you want, FPS games, RPGs, RTSs, what?

.
The PS3 isn’t that old, and soon it won’t even support PS2 games.

fortris's avatar

Uncool. But I don’t need anymore anyway.

Kotrl's avatar

I’d reccomend some good PSN games like Super Stardust and Warhawk.

cheebdragon's avatar

Mx vs Atv- unleashed (ps2) , untamed (ps3)

fortris's avatar

Seriously, stop. Please.

cheebdragon's avatar

seriously, NO!

fortris's avatar

Countinue if you want, but I’m not reading.

monsoon's avatar

Little big Planet, Socom Confrontation, Lego batman, Resident Evil 5, Call of Duty 5, ahhhhhm… GTA X.

get it? because none of those have come out or even exist yet in some cases… hahaha… ahhh. I crack myself up

Hobbes's avatar

For PS2 – Katamari Damacy, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami
For PS3 – Little Big Planet

monsoon's avatar

Oh god, Shadow of the Colossus. For god’s sake don’t live another day without playing that game, and that one really is old. Seriously, I don’t know how I forgot that one. Go buy it.

Hobbes's avatar

I have a strange relationship towards that game. It’s 95% perfect, but because it’s so good, so amazingly beautiful, the remaining 5% of imperfection really bugs me.

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther