General Question

mindyann's avatar

I read on a discussion board of some company that would insure an iPhone. Anyone know about that?

Asked by mindyann (2points) July 20th, 2007
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

bpeoples's avatar

Most insurance companies will provide a separate insurance policy for "high value items" -- I, for instance, have quite a bit of photography gear, which is insured separately from my renter's insurance.

The insurance I have is specifically no deductible and includes everything but intentional damage -- I could literally drop my camera in the bay, and call the insurance company.
(The catch is that they will drop you if you make too many claims, but it's cheap insurance)

andrew's avatar

What insurance company is this?

bpeoples's avatar

State Farm -- it's a rider on our renter's insurance.

sndfreQ's avatar

the other Internet insurance co seems shady stick with renter's/homeowner's rider imo

gooch's avatar

home owners policy will state farm

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther