General Question

MooCows's avatar

How do you get to be a USDA inspector that works in a processing plant?

Asked by MooCows (3185points) June 16th, 2018

I was wondering if there is a school or how do you get a job being a USDA meat inspector. I know at processing facilities they have to be given an office but just what exactly do they do and how much money do they make?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

SQUEEKY2's avatar

Check with local colleges and see what trade courses they offer.
Inquire about the USDA inspector course they might offer it or know who does.

LadyMarissa's avatar

Read Here It’s the USDA site requirements.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther