General Question

flo's avatar

What are Canada's, UK's and some other countries' version of Center for Disease Control?

Asked by flo (12962points) 1 month ago

Is there a website that lists them?
By the way I went:
I see there is an s (Center*s*) in USA’s, isn’t it one organization, and shouldn’t “usa” be in the url?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Because .gov is for the USA.

janbb's avatar

In the UK, it appears to be Public Heath England

Lightlyseared's avatar

For the UK it’s Public Health England, Public Health Scotland, Public Health Wales and HSC Public Health Agency (for Northern Ireland).

There is no guarantee that any of the advice issued by these agencies will match advice from one of the other agencies.

flo's avatar

Thank you.

I went to the website @ragingloli, to find out what country it’s for. Germany?

Is there a website for the list of the other countries?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther