chefl's avatar

Do people who work every other day lose something, compared to people who work consecutive days?

Asked by chefl (734points) 1 week ago

Is there some kind of benefit from whichever level of government related services? Or is it in business also where this happens? Is it fair?

Every other day is still pretty frequent. Do you mean just 3 or 4 days a week?

In retail we have very irregular schedules. Same with hospitality, food and beverage, nursing, pilots, flight attendants, there are lots of industries.

I don’t think it matters if it is government or private sector.

chefl's avatar

I’m abandoning to do it over or editing this question. I meant government service to the public like passport for example, you pay them to renew it etc. But let’s say you find out they have a deal (½ price for eg) for people who are going to use it….”consecutive days”.... but not for the people who are not) So, it’s not about a government, it’s employees, and their salaries.