General Question

2late2be's avatar

I am interested in selling really good mexican tamales in Austin, where can i anounce them besides with signs at my apartments?

Asked by 2late2be (2286points) October 2nd, 2008
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

deaddolly's avatar

try going to some local businesses or deli’s. also ppl in office buildings are always looking for lunch. send a flyer to a company and offer a deal for lunches for employees. Approach a street vendor to sell your product.
Get a website!

Best of luck to you!

JackAdams's avatar

Be careful about the signs at your apartments.

In some communities in the USA, operating a business out of your residence violates not only the rules and regulations of an apartment complex, but sometimes zoning laws.

You really don’t want someone knocking on your door with a court order (or a formal warning) to “cease and desist,” so check if your doing what you are planning, might violate any laws, ordinances or complex regulations.

Knotmyday's avatar

Get a mobile business license, cook ‘em at home, and hand out flyers at local businesses. Then, all you have to do is drop off orders.

The “tamale lady” is always a welcome sight around here, esp. right around lunchtime. Good luck with your business.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther