General Question

kfingerman's avatar

Where can I find some border art for a poster?

Asked by kfingerman (1012points) May 2nd, 2009

I’m looking for cool, old-fashioned borders that I can pull off the web. Not even sure what I’d call them. You know those horizontal lines that have elaborate patterns crossing them in the middle that you’d put above or below text to set it apart? What would you call that? Where can I find some?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

YARNLADY's avatar

This is my favorite site, but I found a whole list by typing border art in my search box

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther