General Question

SirBailey's avatar

Can you recommend great "Caps Lock/Num Lock/Scroll Lock" on screen indicator software?

Asked by SirBailey (3130points) July 1st, 2009

I have a wireless keyboard and need to know when these keys are pressed. Currently using Vista Ultimate 64 bit. Free preferred. “Tried and true” also preferred.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

whatthefluther's avatar

Logitech has a free Vista 64 bit gadget called “lock status”. See ya…

Here is a link to a bunch of free Logitech gadgets.

SirBailey's avatar

@whatthefluther, not able to find anything by Logitech that comes close to that name. Link???

whatthefluther's avatar

@SirBailey…..Did you click on ’“Here” on the second line of my post?

PS: you will need to be using a logitech keyboard for the gadget to work

SirBailey's avatar

Didn’t appear before. Thanks!!

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther