General Question

Supergirl's avatar

Where can I find out the construction regulations for my area (Seattle)?

Asked by Supergirl (1696points) January 21st, 2008

We have condos being built next door us, and they start at 6 in the morning on the weekends, leave garbage in the streets and have put up “No Parking” signs. Is all these legal?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

sndfreQ's avatar

Police dept. Call the non-emergency business number for info.

kelly's avatar

best, correct infor is at the building and zoning department of the jurisdiction you live in. the department that issues building permits and inspects construction is the one you want to complain to. Also your local political representative, councilman, precinct captain, whatever is most local to your neighborhood.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther