General Question

SarasWhimsy's avatar

Can you help me find this game? Or do you know the name of it?

Asked by SarasWhimsy (1642points) October 14th, 2009

I played an online game a few months back that was supposed to look like a guy had booby trapped his house and got stuck in the booby traps. It was mostly a white screen with black and gray decorations. I know it didn’t use the mouse for play, but the arrow keys. Any ideas?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

poofandmook's avatar


SarasWhimsy's avatar

It was actually Bubblequod – but I’m trying the games you listed next!

O's avatar

@SarasWhimsy Bubblequod was a bit interesting. Liked the feeling of the game.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther