General Question

Harrow185's avatar

Microsoft word- how to zoom out of the page?

Asked by Harrow185 (298points) January 25th, 2010

I have the 2007 microsoft word and I’m zoomed into the page and I must have clicked something by accident, I need to type a paper and I’m zoomed in and I can’t find anything about zoom anywhere. Please help me !

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

bhec10's avatar

Have you tried Cmd + - or Cmd + < ?

Harrow185's avatar

Whats cmd ? Just the letters in general ?

bhec10's avatar

Press Command and – or Command and < at the same time

CyanoticWasp's avatar

On a Windows machine, that would be Ctrl-“plus key” and Ctrl-“minus key” (which is what you’re looking for, I think).

I believe that you can also get there via the “View” menu, but I don’t use Word 2007 yet.

Austinlad's avatar

Have you tried the little zoom bar in the lower right-hand corner???

Harrow185's avatar

No I have no zoom key or anything I’m stranded

xBRIANx's avatar

Like cyanotic said, you press and hold the CTRL key and the plus or minus key to zoom in or out. Alternatively, you can click the “View” ribbon, then the Zoom option.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther