General Question

Jude's avatar

Post pregnancy stomach; Isn't there a scientific name for a woman's belly post pregnancy?

Asked by Jude (32112points) June 19th, 2010

My sister is a nurse and she mentioned it the other day. What’s it called?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

casheroo's avatar

Stupid flabby belly-itis? lol. I actually have never heard that it had a specific name. All I can think of is postpartum.
Oh, maybe pregnancy pooch?

Coloma's avatar

Because I am bird lover and the term is used for Ducks, geese, Penguins etc. I have always called my baby belly my broody pouch! lol

DarlingRhadamanthus's avatar

And…just for the info….Pilates (on a Reformer anyway) pushes it all back in.

Seek's avatar

The “Deflated Balloon”?

Jude's avatar

I’m going to find out the name for this.. There is a proper name. :)

casheroo's avatar

@jjmah Post here if you find out! I’m curious.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther