General Question

XOIIO's avatar

Can I email a gift certificate from Canada to the US?

Asked by XOIIO (18264points) July 7th, 2010

I want to give someone in the US money, and I am in Canada. I can’t give them the iTunes code, but i noticed you can email gift certificates. Will it work to give them money?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

XOIIO's avatar

NVM, itwont work.

Dr_Lawrence's avatar

You can purchase a US dollar bank draft for any reasonable amount. You will pay the exchange and possible a small fee. The recipient can cash or deposit your gift at any US bank will no problem.

The e-mailing of gift certificates is something I don’t know about.

If time is an issue, Western Union (will for a huge fee) allow you to send money quickly.

jazmina88's avatar

only Itunes knows for sure.
You want to give them music?? send them a CD in the mail.

XOIIO's avatar

Well I am sending them money so they can buy whatever they want and I found a way to make it work. I can set up a US account with a mastercard gift card.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther