Social Question

YoKoolAid's avatar

Is there a name for that thing where you lay on the ground on your side and walk your feet so you spin in a circle?

Asked by YoKoolAid (2424points) August 5th, 2010

Is this a dedicated dance move? Is there a name for it? Homer Simpson has been known to do this, and I’ve also seen Travolta do it in Grease. Any other examples?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

I think it’s called Jack Daniels ;)

ragingloli's avatar

totally stoned?

faye's avatar

@filmfann that was fun!

BoBo1946's avatar

I’m sure you can find it on this video, “The Evolution of Dance!” if you have not seen it, you would be the only person who has not.!

ucme's avatar

That’s being shot isn’t it?

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther