General Question

gailcalled's avatar

What about jobs for a US citizen who wants to move to Vancouver?

Asked by gailcalled (54570points) June 30th, 2007

How complicated is it to get non-menial and legit employment. Is time of stay limited?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

sjg102379's avatar

You'll need a work visa, which means that you'll need to find the job before you move there, and have them sponsor you for the visa. Although you can enter on a tourist visa, switching visa statuses from inside the country can be very difficult.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther