General Question

azwilson's avatar

What's the piece of grissle called between the nostrils?

Asked by azwilson (35points) June 11th, 2008 from iPhone


Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

Wine3213's avatar

Yep. It’s called your septum. I also believe that there is a nerve there.

wabarr's avatar

I love the word gristle.

gailcalled's avatar

And when you get hit in the nose with a softball when you are fourteen, and your nose looks like this / instead of this I, it is called a deviated septum.

loser's avatar

I love it! / or I. Deviated gristle!

gailcalled's avatar


jaketulane's avatar

Darn… got here late. Still a septum though.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther