General Question

talljasperman's avatar

How do I register to run for Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) in Alberta in the next election as an independent?

Asked by talljasperman (21739points) March 4th, 2013

Can you point me out to a website that I can print the instructions to fill up the nominaton form on… for Central Alberta (Red Deer)?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

bkcunningham's avatar

You can telephone 780.427.2826 to get the answers you are looking to find. Also, try this site to see if it contains what you need.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther