Social Question

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

If your significant other kicks you out of the house and chucks your stuff can you claim for insurance?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (17401points) 1 month ago

If your stuff gets wrecked, and is insured?

Humor welcome.

No Its not happening to me.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

stanleybmanly's avatar

Stuff encompasses an extreme range of material and monetary value. Of course you can sue for the malicious disposal of your stuff.

elbanditoroso's avatar

If it’s damaged, yes. If she threw it out but it’s still in good shape, then no.

Darth_Algar's avatar

I’m going to guess not. I doubt most insurance covers domestic quarrels.

Inspired_2write's avatar

Check insurance policy for damages and or theft.

LadyMarissa's avatar

You can file a claim, but be prepared for the claim to be denied!!!
I’m sure there is a clause that covers domestic violence.

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther