General Question

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

What is the name of the cake mix with powdered fruit?

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (24036points) 1 week ago

It was in the 80’s. I remember that it comes with two packs of powder. One pack is pack “C”.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Also Is served hot.

The name might be Nelson’s.

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

Also might be a pudding cake?

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

I found it. It is Sauce ‘n Cake. Is discontinued. Does anyone remember?

jca2's avatar

It must be a Canada thing because I never heard of it here in the lower 48.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther