General Question

grey's avatar

does anyone know how I would get an older model Jenn Air downdraft stove repaired?

Asked by grey (1points) August 19th, 2007

This is an electric stove with modular plug in hub type cooking elements range top

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

waynelambright's avatar

Call a local repair shop, maybe find the parts you need on ebay.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther