General Question

bjh31602's avatar

Help with diet for Renal Failure & Diabetes

Asked by bjh31602 (2points) March 9th, 2008

I can’t find the right combo of foods…almost air sandwiches is all you can eat!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

kelly's avatar

your doctor could prescribe for you to see a dietitian that is versed in your ailment. that way it may be possible to have the consult covered by insurance. or you could do it yourself. It tough and boring, I know I’m on the kidney transplant list.

scamp's avatar

It’s far too risky for you to ask strangers on the internet a question like this. I agree with kelly. Ask your doctor to refer you to a dietitian. Best wishes.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther