General Question

serenityNOW's avatar

What Kind of Program Would I Use on a Mac to create something like this?

Asked by serenityNOW (3641points) March 17th, 2008
I would figure you’d start in a 3-D program. Any hints or suggestions?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

squirbel's avatar

I personally would do it in adobe illustrator. All versions after 10 (basically CS1,2,3) allow you to extrude 2D drawings.

paulc's avatar

Yes you could do that in faux 3D with Illustrator (hint: liberal use of the Gradient Mesh tool) or even Photoshop.

There is also blender which is free but a bit daunting to start with if you’ve never done any work with 3D packages before.

Dine's avatar

JPEG – All programs mention above.
MOV – Maya,After Effects

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther