Do you love your pet more than your partner?
From the article:
“Here are 7 indications you love your dog (cat, bunny, hamster or other pet) more than your spouse:
1. You greet your dog first when you come home.
2. You shower your dog with compliments.
3. You constantly post pictures of your dog online.
4. You have an adorable nickname for your dog.
5. You talk your problems out with your pooch.
6. You compare your spouse’s love for you to your dog’s.
7. You ignore your spouse’s allergies and insist your dog sleep in the bed.”
Do any of these things ring true for you?
1. Of course I greet my dog first. She’s right there at the door, excited to see me and give me kisses. If my husband was standing at the door when I walked in, he’d get attention, too.
2. Daisy loves compliments. Common ones are: (in a Valley Girl voice) “Oh my God, you are so thin. What’s your secret?” and “I love your outfit. Did you grow it yourself?” and of course “You’re so beautiful.”
3. Nope. I find constant picture posting of any kind obnoxious.
4. Only if “Daisy Waisy Weed” is adorable.
6. Hmm…not yet.
7. No allergies, but she’s out of the bed because the fur she left behind was ridiculous.
So I guess I don’t love Daisy more than my husband. Close, though. :)