Men and women: Can you answer some questions about etiquette on a date, with your significant other, and just in general?
I am curious to know what men do, and what women expect, so please state your gender and if it is how you act or what you expect—all of the time, only when on a date, or from your long-time SO as well. Thanks ahead of time.
1. Men do you pull out a chair for a woman? Women do you expect it?
2. Open a door for a woman?
3. Open the car door for a woman getting in and out?
4. Walk a woman to her care if she drove separately or walk/drive her home (whichever applies)?
5. Help a woman on with her coat?
6. Always pay for a woman’s meal?
7. Walk on the street side of the sidewalk?
Women, I also want to know, if you go on a first date and the man fails to do many of these things is that a make or break reason to go on a second date?