General Question

wingsoffire's avatar

How do I transfer my LLC that was incorporated in Oklahoma to Arizona?

Asked by wingsoffire (31points) June 29th, 2007

I recently moved from Oklahoma to Arizona. I have a business that was registered in Oklahoma. How do I transfer it to Arizona? The corporation commission wasn't very helpful, they only have a form to register a new LLC or a foreign LLC. Do I need to close down the Oklahoma business and register a new one in Arizona? Or can I keep my existing business but simply transfer its registration to Arizona?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

niemand's avatar

Move to Canada

okc405's avatar

I recently moved from oklahoma to AZ too. I don’t know how to help you with your limited liability situation but I just thought i’d add my two cents

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther