Social Question

What is something you consider yourself particularly knowledgable of that isn't work or academia related?

Asked by ucme (48524points) 3 weeks ago

Anything at all, could be movie trivia or sports based or music etc.
Animals/pets, engineering, something you’re obviously interested in & can comfortably feel you know more than enough about to either entertain or help people out with.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

17 Answers

Star Trek Trivia

1960s-1970s american TV shows

I’m pretty good on movie trivia and can readily identify actors/actresses and tie them to other movies I have seen them in.
I’m pretty good at survival preparations, though I really do need to practice more. I make a killer beef jerky though
I think I’m pretty good at dealing with dogs. Even mean ones tend to behave around me. I can get high strung ones to settle down. I can get dogs to listen fairly quickly when training them.

I like to think I’m pretty good/fast, when it comes to guessing which band/singer the intro to one of their songs is.
Any where from the 60’s until the 90’s’ pop music.

Antique cookware, working on 70’s era motorcycles, building and repairing music gear

All good stuff folks, I feel a competition beckons!

Roads and beach accesses on a small Hawaiian island.

I can identify many animals.

I know so much about most sports I even surprise myself.
Able to pluck out the air so many stats, facts & figures.
Comes from a background of a sports mad family, at one time that was practically all we ever watched on telly.

Fancy myself as a bit of a movie buff too, not as comprehensive as with my sporting knowledge, but still pretty good.

@ucme What was the team Captain’s great Aunt’s name on his mother’s side of the 1976 World Champion Walking Fast Team?

I know, I know…..
But I’ll bite my tongue, and give @ucme the opportunity.

The rules of proper gun play.

You leave this place for a couple of hours…I knew that, Martha Tuttlethwaite out of Birmingham Alabama.

Amazing what a lucky guess will do, isn’t it?

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther