luigirovatti's avatar

Do you think double infidelity is the most attractive or auspicious start to a relationship?

Asked by luigirovatti (1748points) 1 month ago

Particularly as the 2 are introduced to each other by their partners.

It might be legendary! And only hey get to call it “infidelity”. Outsiders cannot judge the veracity of that label

You do not know what either of the relationships are like, but they may both be in a position to open their relationships.

It depends on the people involved. To me, it sounds as if both reject monogamy except legally (for children or property, etc…), so it’s rather honest and open, for a change, which I love. Rather adult of them frankly.

Darth_Algar's avatar

The question is meaningless without more context.

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

Sounds exhausting.

stanleybmanly's avatar

What an odd mindset. Both partners primarily attracted to one another because they are committed elsewhere. At first reading of this question I thought “how lonely or inexperienced would one be to envision cheating as attractive?” But then again the o.p. has a peculiar habit of wording questions such that one is left to grope for meaning. This time, I’m left trying to decide if the question is “can 2 people be drawn to one another because both are unhappy in their licit relationships?” But I’ve learned from experience not to struggle with “what’s this guy talking about?”

@stanleybmanly Or maybe the lovers are socially unacceptable for some reason, like LGBTQ’s in a Russia or something. Who knows.

LadyMarissa's avatar

I see it more as a mutual agreement than infidelity!!!