General Question

ahankes's avatar

Does anyone have dyshidrotic eczema on the bottom of their feet?

Asked by ahankes (88points) April 18th, 2009

I’m looking for advice on what to do about my eczema. Has anything helped for you?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

aidje's avatar

I get eczema as an allergic reaction, but not that specific type (and not on my feet). My allergist prescribed mometasone furoate cream, and it generally clears it up pretty quickly. Maybe you should check that out.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther