General Question

silverfly's avatar

Is there a CTRL + > equivalent on a mac?

Asked by silverfly (4045points) March 12th, 2010

I’ve worked with a PC for a long time and I’m used to having the ability to press CTRL + right or left to skip words. I can also hit “end” and “home” to go to the beginning or ending of a sentence.

Mac doesn’t have this. Is there an equivalent on a mac? God, please let there be an equivalent.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

PupnTaco's avatar

Option + left / right arrow skips words. Command + left / right arrow goes to the beginning or end of a sentence.

silverfly's avatar

Thanks guys!

noyesa's avatar

@PupnTaco Actually, ⌘ + Left or Right skips to the beginning or end of the line, not the sentence, at least in most contexts.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther