General Question

NeedHelp_mab's avatar

How to Stop the following Electronic Harassment problem?

Asked by NeedHelp_mab (7points) 1 week ago

“There are both electromagnetic induction(EMI/RF) interferences and ultrasound/infrasonic interferences coming through the closed windows of my house; interferences which attack my HDMI television set, HDMI computer monitor. These attacks emit low volume audible sounds (voices that say: ’cuckoo’, ’that’, ’gay’, ’rape’, ’ho’, ’marijuana’; etcetera, and; noises: handcuff locking ’click’) near or around the TV and monitor when powered on. Sometimes these attacks occur when the TV and monitor are powered off. Lastly to mention, I do not have tinnitus and do not have hallucinations.”

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

RedDeerGuy1's avatar

You might do well shielding parts of your home with a faraday cage.

stanleybmanly's avatar

Move out NOW. Impose on a friend or relative to sleep on their couch, and report your suspicions to credible authorities. What have your neighbors to say about your experiences?

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
SEKA's avatar

EMI info
RFI Info
Go to Amazon and do a search for RFI Filter
Hope this helps to get you looking in the right direction. I think I’d start with the wall socket filter that only costs about $11 to see if it helped. If it works on one then I’d buy a 2nd one.
If your TV is on cable, call your cable provider to complain. They might help you track it back or at least give you a couple of filters. I doubt that they’d do anything about the monitor but they should be willing to help fix the TV.

KNOWITALL's avatar

Does anyone else have this issue in your home?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther