General Question

dodi's avatar

Where in Chicago I can find a doctor who would provide tonail fungus laser treatment?

Asked by dodi (1points) June 24th, 2009

Need a clinic adress or doctor name

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

sandystrachan's avatar

Ask your own doctor or even a nurse . or simple google might help you solve this problem .
Even your phone directory should have answers .

Don’t mean to be rude or blunt thats what i can think of .

Darwin's avatar

This guy said in another thread on toenail fungus laser treatment says he is a doctor of podiatry in Chicago that does this. You might try either IMing him or googling his user name.

You can read the particular thread at

Personally, I would probably ask my GP first, and then let my fingers do the walking (check the Yellow Pages).

shilolo's avatar

Spam radar going haywire…We shall see…

Darwin's avatar

@shilolo – Is that what we call “Spamdar”?

chyna's avatar

@shilolo Really? How can you tell?

gailcalled's avatar

To nail or not to nail…that is.

sandystrachan's avatar

The answer is Claw hammer

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther