General Question

madmax303's avatar

What is this Korean pastry?

Asked by madmax303 (262points) April 1st, 2010

Today my friend gave me this little pastry thing that she got from a Korean grocery store. She doesnt know what it is called because it was oviously in Korean. I dont know if you would call it a pastry or something else but heres the description: It looks like a pancake, but firmer than a pancake. In the middle there is honey. Well if anyone could help with the name i would really appreciate it cuz i wanna buy some:) THANKS!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

joon1986's avatar

yeah..I think it’s hoddeok (not sure about how I should spell)

ccrow's avatar

I don’t know, but it sounds good… and if you google it spelled either way, you can find recipes.

madmax303's avatar

i think that was it. thanks everyone

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther