General Question

fortris's avatar

Where can I buy a xbox 360 wired controller adapter?

Asked by fortris (683points) June 25th, 2008

The adapter being the thing that converts the circle-shaped plug into a usb plug. Where can I just buy that part?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

9 Answers

fortris's avatar

@waterskier2007 Then don’t answer.

richardhenry's avatar

You should contact Xbox support. I don’t believe you can buy the individual part at any retail store, but you can order it from them. Ebay is actually a fairly reasonable suggestion too, in order to get it cheaply.

waterskier2007's avatar

i was recommending that you check ebay, wow

fortris's avatar

After you recommended something, you don’t put “I don’t know” after it.

waterskier2007's avatar

yeah, i do because idk if its on there but it might be worthwhile checking

and yeah richardhenry knows whats up

fortris's avatar

See, THATS the answer you should’ve put.

waterskier2007's avatar

alright, my apologies

chutterhanban's avatar

what are all these comments that were removed?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther